Why Work at LGS?
With LGS, you enter a friendly, simple and accessible organization, while benefiting from the support and expertise of IBM, the largest IT and management consulting services company in the world. You get the best of both worlds.
A Fulfilling Career
LGS offers a competitive compensation program, comprehensive benefits and the opportunity to contribute to a personal RRSP. You will also have the opportunity to benefit from training and certifications aligned with your career profile.
High Quality Freelancers
For customers: large pool of experts.
LGS can always rely on several thousand freelancers registered and classified according to their expertise and their level of experience. With these professionals in consultation and in IT, many of them having 10 to 20 years of experience, our customers may choose from a large choice of consultants ready to intervene in a short period of time.
For freelancers: various challenging positions offered.
If you are a freelancer, you get access to all LGS customers in Canada. New positions are reported daily and you are invited to regularly check our list of new mandates. Many of our freelancers have been working with LGS for several years and continuously improve their experiences, deepen their understanding and work in challenging environments.
LGS’s customers are among Canada’s largest organizations in the private and the public sectors (governments, ministries, state owned corporations, agencies, etc.). Consequently, LGS employees are working on large projects with high levels of innovation and very interesting professional challenges. This is one reason why many of our employees have been with us for so many years: they continually develop their professional talents. Here are some examples of projects where LGS is involved:
- Major projects in the public sectors on transnational .Net and Java portals
- Development and integration of business applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM-AX, SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft
- IT consulting mandates for cloud environments
- Several development projects using Agile methodology
- Infrastructure projects on mobility for large private companies
- Business consulting projects in architecture for state owned corporations
- Consultation for quality and operation processes
- And many others
When working for LGS, employees receive several benefits which improve their quality of life as well as the quality of their family time. Some of those benefits are:
- Complete modular insurance responding to your needs and effective on the first day of work
- Disability insurance for short and long term
- Life insurance, death and accident insurance
- Medical insurance covering eyes and dental
- Recognition of experience for holidays
- Seniority recognition program
- Training and self-training program
- IBM share purchase program
- Interesting corporate discounts
Code of Ethics and Recruitment: confidentiality and professionalism