Staff Augmentation Services in Business Consulting
Since its founding in 1979, LGS offers management consulting services that help customers get answers to their strategic, operational and administrative questions. These services are supported by experts and specialists in:
- Strategy, Planning and Execution
- Management Consulting
- Governance and Risk Management
- Business Architecture
- Management of Work Organization
- Change Management
- Quality Management
- Program and Project Management
Through these activities, LGS’s customers acquire experts for a time period ranging from several weeks to several months. LGS’s experts form an integral part of the clients’ team for the mandate duration.
Benefits these services provide:
- Expertise: get the benefits from experts with many years of experience in highly specialized disciplines to help you diagnose, assess and find solutions to complex, strategic and operational situations.
- Speed: ability to have timely access to business consulting expert
- Simplicity: no need to plan a hiring process, LGS does it for you. The vast majority of consultants are LGS employees.
- Operational flexibility: these resources will be available upon your request and will work for you until the mandate is completed.
- Risk reduction: the expertise and professionalism of these specialists have already been validated by LGS.
- Savings: reduction of indirect and fixed costs with staff augmentation services in business consulting.
Some frequently requested profiles :
- Business analysts
- Business architects
- Business project managers
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) consultants
- Management consultants
- Project control officer (PCO)